Scallops take only minutes to cook so start with your risotto first!
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 7 minutes
- Non stick pan
- Kitchen knife
IN THE KITCHEN
- Olive Oil 3 tablespoons
- Yellow onion 1/2 chopped
- Arborio Rice 1 cup
- White Wine 1/4 cup
- Chicken Broth 2.5 cups +
- Parmesan [Valley Ford "ESTERO GOLD" RESERVE]1.5 cups shredded
- Scallops 8
- Olive Oil 2 tablespoons
- Butter 3 tablespoons
- Lemon zest 1 small lemon
- Lemon juice 1 small lemon
- White wine 2 tablespoons
- Green onions 2 mincedLETS COOK
Make your risotto first (~30 minutes).
1. Pat your scallops dry.
2. Heat oil in a large non stick pan over medium. Sprinkle scallops with some salt and add to hot pan.
3. Cook 3-4 minutes then flip. Cook for another 2 minutes then set on a paper towel. They'll be golden brown and have an opaque middle!
4. In the same pan, melt butter. Which in lemon juice, zest, white wine and onions.
5. Top your risotto with scallops and drizzle with your lemon sauce!
I roasted broccolini to compliment 🖤Tag me in your photos or story - I'd love to hear what you think!
@diginwithekelsey | email@example.com