Feel free to mix of the vegetables you use in your quiche - sometimes I just use whatever I have in my fridge!
Cook: 45-55 minutes
- Medium pan to saute veggies
- Wooden spoon
- Slicing knife
- Mixing bowl
- Cheese grater
- 8" Pie dish
IN THE KITCHEN
- Pie Dough;homemade or store bought single
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Onion; diced 1/2 cup
- Bell pepper 1/2 cup
- Zucchini or squash 1/2 cup
- Tomato; diced 1
- Basil; julienned 2 tablespoons
- Eggs; beaten 5
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Cheese of choice; I used Manchego shredded 1 1/2 cup
1. Preheat oven 400°.
2. Add pie crust to pie dish and bake for 8-9 minutes. Remove and set oven to 350°.
3. Sauté all veggies on stove in olive oil. Cooking until soft.
4. Add basil and stir.
5. Whisk eggs, milk, salt + pepper in mixing bowl.
6. Start by sprinkling one cup of cheese in the pie crust. Add vegetables then pour in egg mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top!
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until knife comes out clean from center of quiche.
Serve with a side of mimosas 😉Tag me in your photos or story - I'd love to hear what you think!
@diginwithekelsey | email@example.com